6 Ways We Are Different?
6 Reasons Why You'll Want Your Law Firm To Work With SpliceNet Consulting Over Any Other Regular IT Company
- 99.9% of our Law Firms experience 100% up-time each month which means your Attorneys and Staff will have MORE BILLABLE TIME and be MORE PRODUCTIVE especially since we will ensure they can work securely from any place at any time.
- We have more direct relationships and experience with your Legal App vendors and that means your Law Firm APPS AND SYSTEMS WILL WORK BETTER than ever. Our short-list includes LexisNexis LNTPA, Time Matters, Billing Matters, PCLaw, Amicus Attorney, Timeslips, Clio, OpenText, iManage, Worldox, ProLaw, LegalFiles, LegalBar, Best Case, and many more.
- Over 100 Law Firms nationwide have requested our Law Firm Cybersecurity Assessment Toolkit and we educate 1000+ law firm staffers through our Pro Bono Cybersecurity Quiz & Podcast so not only did we write a book on law firm cybersecurity, we put it in practice for hundreds which means your Law Firm’s Confidential CLIENT DATA SECURITY AND STAFF EDUCATION WILL BE UNPARALLELED.
- 200+ Law Firms over 25 years trust us because we ONLY SERVE THE LEGAL COMMUNITY so we have more documented Law Firm Success Stories than any other IT provider in the area.
- Jim Gast is a 25-year Legal Cybersecurity/Technology pro, Attorney/Partner, David Myers practices Compliance/Cybersecurity/Technology Law and is a 15-year Legal Cybersecurity/Technology guru and our Customer Help Desk includes former Law Firm technical support staffers so your Law Firm will be supported by the MOST EXPERIENCED LAW PRACTICE PROFESSIONALS around.
- We are perennial presenters and publishers on Technology & Cybersecurity for the American Bar Association, Association of Legal Administrators at national, regional conferences and webinars; we teach paralegal courses at multiple Universities; we present to the Inn of Courts and for Ohio State, Cincinnati, Dayton and Indianapolis Bar Associations; and are published in the ABA GPSolo, ABA Law Practice Today, ALA Inside Legal & CIO magazines which make us industry recognized authorities on Law Firm Technology & Cybersecurity.