Is Your Law Firm's Current Outsourced Computer Guy Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Are downtime or security problems causing your attorneys or staff to cut deadlines too close or lose billable time?
- Do your Legal Apps and Systems break too often and never seem to get permanently fixed?
- Are you worried he’s not backing up or properly securing your Confidential Client Data?
- Does your head hurt from dealing with someone that doesn’t get the needs of your law firm?
Are you sick and tired of constant IT, phone and computer problems interrupting your day, frustrating you and your staff and causing lost billable time? Do you feel stuck with an absent-minded computer guy who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want for your law firm, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you and your firm NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Jim Gast, owner and CEO of SpliceNet Consulting and national ABA & ALA speaker, writer and author. We are the area’s only exclusive Law Firm IT & Cybersecurity Consultants with more documented Law Firm Successes than any other and with friendly, knowledgeable techs who will put you at ease and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this page, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every law firm Managing Partner, CEO/CFO/COO/CIO, Legal Admin, IT Director I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s a friend who’s good with computers or a “professional” IT company – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want. Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that their network is NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, extended downtime, legal ethically compliant and a range of data-erasing disasters. Clearly this is unacceptable!
Click Here For Your Free Law Firm Tech & Cybersecurity Assessment
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A $497 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure Law Firm Tech & Cybersecurity Assessment where I’ll send one of my senior technicians to your office to conduct an audit of your network’s security and overall health.
When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your client confidential data and firm’s computer network and/or cloud data really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, client data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation.
Click Here To Receive Your Free Law Firm Tech & Cybersecurity Assessment
The Assessment only takes 60 minutes to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know for sure if your law firm and client’s data is secured and, in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all). I will be following up in the next couple of days to make sure you received this letter, and to see if you would like to schedule this free Law Firm Tech & Cybersecurity Assessment. If not, please just let us know!
Awaiting your response,
CEO, SpliceNet Consulting
National ABA & ALA Speaker, Writer & Author
P.S. Why risk it? Our free Law Firm Tech & Cybersecurity Assessment comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly (within 5 minutes)?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they give proof that they are backing up & TESTING ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed your firm’s ethical cybersecurity obligations with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from hackers & ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Sign Me Up For
The Free Law Firm Tech & Cybersecurity Assessment
Their Law Firm Cybersecurity Risk Assessment process was easy and quick
All Law Firms should have them perform a Cybersecurity Assessment
We’re a 100-person firm in Chicago and we called on SpliceNet Legal Tech because of their great reputation. Their Law Firm Cybersecurity ...Read More
Laura T. Sears
Chief Administrative Officer
Gould & Ratner LLP
SpliceNet makes Microsoft Teams A Great Legal Tool
SpliceNet makes Microsoft Teams A Great Legal Tool
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson has used Office 365 for email and our Office software subscription for a few years, but we’ve never been able to get much more from ...Read More
Operations & Marketing Director
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson Co., LPA