Are you the Managing Partner for your firm or Attorney Responsible for Cybersecurity & Technology? Are your clients starting to request info regarding your firm's Cybersecurity Practices, your particular Compliance status or do you see the future of it soon? Have you been the victim of a recent Cybersecurity event whether it be a hacker, spear-phishing scam, a data breach or a CryptoLock/Ransomware-style attack accidentally executed by one of your staff? Worried Ethical violations due to a breach in Confidential Client info? If this is you, your concerns are serious and legitimate and we've seen all of them.
I'm sure you have so Much More To Do than worry about Cybersecurity & Tech but as the managing partner or the responsible attorney for your firm, unfortunately it falls on your shoulders. It's hard to focus on cybersecurity & tech when you have cases, clients, deadlines and billable hours to deliver especially when that "something" isn't billable, increases firm expenses and doesn't increase revenue. This is why you have responsible staff and committees in these areas. However with virtually all states adopting ABA Rule 1.1 Comment 8, you also realize it’s your responsibility to have the requisite knowledge of the risks associated to the relevant technology your firm employs. And let's not forget the fact that it also falls on your head to get and keep clients and missing a compliance mark won’t make them very happy. Don't worry any longer because we can help.
Let's Us Perform Your Cybersecurity Assessment for FREE
Over the last few years, we've performed over 75 Law Firms Cybersecurity and Compliance for firms from 10-150 Staff AND THE GREAT NEWS IS THAT we can do your assessment in less than 4 hours.
Our Free Law Firm Cybersecurity & Compliance Assessment Will
- Assess your firm's cybersecurity and compliance requirements & policies
- Document your Cybersecurity protection technologies
- Find the weak link in your Cybersecurity protection (and it's typically not what you would think)
- Discover how ready your firm is for a catastrophic cybersecurity event
- Know what your customers will soon be requiring of your firm (if they're not already)
- Give you a detailed Action Plan, Executive Summary and the documentation you need to help get the Executive Committee onboard
Check Out This Law Firm Cybersecurity Review
Their Law Firm Cybersecurity Risk Assessment process was easy, quick and thorough. It was a real eye-opener.
Gould & Ratner, Chicago, IL