Is Your Current Outsourced Computer Guy Causing You To Need One Of These?
- Are downtime or security problems causing you to lose time or money?
- Do your Computers and Systems break too often and never seem to get permanently fixed?
- Are you worried he’s not backing up or properly securing your data or network?
- Does your head hurt from dealing with someone that doesn’t get the importance of working computer systems?
Are you sick and tired of constant IT, phone and computer problems interrupting your day, frustrating you and your staff and causing wasted time? Do you feel stuck with an absent-minded computer guy who isn’t delivering the SERVICE you want for your business, but you don’t know who else you can trust to do a good job without overcharging you?
If so, I have the solution that will make IT-related issues one headache you and your firm NEVER have to deal with again.
My name is Jim Gast, owner and CEO of SpliceNet Consulting and national technology & cybersecurity speaker, writer and author. We have more documented Customer Successes than any other IT Consulting company around. Our friendly, knowledgeable techs will always put you at ease, set and deliver on your expectations and resolve your IT problems quickly and efficiently. Chances are you’ve never heard of me or my company before, but when you finish reading this page, you’ll be glad you finally have.
Why can I make such a bold statement?
Because almost every Business Owner, CEO/CFO/COO/CIO, Office Manager or IT Director I talk to will confess that their current computer support person – whether it’s a friend who’s good with computers or a “professional” IT company – is NOT completely delivering the level of service they want. Therefore, they are forced to deal with ongoing technical issues and worry that their network is NOT secure from hackers, ransomware, extended downtime, compliant and a range of data-erasing disasters. Clearly this is unacceptable!
Isn’t It Time To Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, full-service computer support isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A $350 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure 2-Hours of IT Support where I’ll send one of my senior technicians to your office to to support your IT any way you need or just conduct an audit of your network’s security and overall health.
When done, we’ll give you a report of our work and recommendations that will not only reveal if your network data and computer network and/or cloud data really are properly backed up and secured, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major network outage, client data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on hardware and software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions.
After all, why pay more money to try another IT company when you've spent so much already - I get it – this offer is totally, completely free without obligation.
After we're done helping you, you’ll have your problem solved and also know for sure if your data is secure and, in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all).
Awaiting your response,
Jim Gast CEO, SpliceNet Consulting
P.S. Why risk it? Our free IT support offer comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly (within 5 minutes)?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they give proof that they are backing up & TESTING ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed your business cybersecurity posture with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from hackers & ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?
Sign Me Up For
The Free 2-Hours of IT Support
If you're less than 100% sure about your security and monitoring tools, you need to reach out to SpliceNet
If you're less than 100% sure about your security and monitoring tools, you need to reach out to SpliceNetWe decided to partner with SpliceNet Legal Tech this year to enhance our security posture, expand oversight ...Read More
Dressman Benzinger LaVelle, PSC
SpliceNet makes Microsoft Teams A Great Legal Tool
SpliceNet makes Microsoft Teams A Great Legal Tool
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson has used Office 365 for email and our Office software subscription for a few years, but we’ve never been able to get much more from ...Read More
Operations & Marketing Director
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson Co., LPA